Friday, September 26, 2008

Prayer Requests

As I begin this new adventure God is calling me to, I covet your prayers. Some specific prayer requests I have are as follows:

  • That the Lord would bring in my needed financial support in time to start language school in January 2009.
  • That my house and car would sell at the right time and allow me to easily transition to Peru.
  • That the Lord will prepare me to learn Spanish and adapt quickly to a new language and culture both in Guatemala and Peru.
  • For our short-term trip we are planning on taking with Twin Lakes to Peru January 2 to 10, 2009.

Your prayers are greatly appreciated! For our Lord, Jesus Christ said, "therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest." Matthew 9:38.

No comments: