Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Wish I was as Talented as He

Well, I am jealous.  I'll admit it.  Yes, full of jealousy and green with envy.  I love playing around with photos, but I am not a photographer.  Recently, however, I was blessed to have a professional on one of our teams.  He did a fantastic job of capturing what the team did and a flavor for Peru through his camera lens.  His name is Nate Henderson and he is the one in the front of this photo with the hat on.  This was a shot I got as we were walking through the streets of Los Pinos.



You need to check out his blog.  He has 3 days of photos up so far.  This link will take you to the first day and you can navigate from there to see Days 2 and 3.  It is a great glimpse into life here in Peru.  Enjoy!!  and thanks to Nate for sharing your God given talents and the product of that talent with us.  It is a blessing to be able to share in a little more detail the work the Lord is doing here in Peru and a taste of what it is like here.

Photo Blog of Peru

1 comment:

Nate said...

Thanks for the shout out and your kind words; what a pleasure for me to be there with you all.

(BTW, do I look that crazy in real life?!)