Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Original Thought

I did actually have one creative idea. It came to me sitting in the movie theater on Saturday night.  The place was packed (normally is on weekends).  And, as always, someone answered their phone and began talking in the middle of the movie.  The conversation usually goes something like this.  "Hi. Yeah, I am in the movie.  Hmm, it is okay, it is a comedy/drama/terror/etc. Okay that sounds good.  Yeah. . . tomorrow.  Sure, okay.  Thanks for calling.  Talk to you soon."  Yes, an entire conversation. . . not necessarily whispered, but it is just one of those Peruvian things.  They happen all the time, just small bits of life that will forever remind me of Peru.  So, I thought I'd start sharing them with you.  So, new posts coming entitled, "A Few of My Favorite Things".  As I am reminded of these funny, nice, annoying "things" that happen . . . I'll share them with you.  The phone call during the movie is just the first. . . stay tuned.

No comments: